Special Travel Notice
All passengers travelling to/ from foreign destinations with Tropic Air are solely responsible for understanding and/or having the necessary documentation required for entry into that country. Tropic Air will not check for medical certificates, visas, or be held responsible (financially or otherwise) for denied entries. Tropic Air will also not be responsible for any passenger fees for medical tests required for entry into the country, or for any charges resulting from quarantine stays and itinerary changes. Please check with the relevant Government agencies, embassies or your travel agent for specific entry requirements.
- As used in this contract ‘ticket’ means this passenger ticket of which these conditions and the notices form part, ‘carriage’ is equivalent to ‘transportation’, ‘carrier’ means all air carriers that carry or undertake to carry the passenger or his baggage hereunder or perform any other service incidental to such air carriage. ‘Warsaw Convention’ means the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air signed at Warsaw, 12 October 1929, or that Convention as amended at The Hague, 28th September 1955, whichever may be applicable.
- Carriage hereunder is subject to the rules and limitations relating to liability established by the Warsaw Convention unless such carriage is not ‘International carriage’: as defined by that Convention.
- To the extent not in conflict with the foregoing, carriage and other services performed by each carrier are subject to
- provisions contained in the ticket,
- applicable tariffs,
- carriers conditions of carriage and related regulations which are made part hereof (and are available on application at the offices of carrier), except in transportation between a place in the United States or Canada and any place outside thereof which tariffs in force in those countries apply.
- Carrier’s name may be abbreviated in the ticket, the full name and its abbreviation being set forth in carrier’s tariffs, conditions of carriage, regulation or timetables; carrier’s address shall be the airport of departure shown in carrier’s timetables as scheduled stopping places on the passenger’s route; carriage to be performed hereunder by several successive carrier is regarded as a single operation.
- An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as it’s agent.
- Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents, servants and representatives of carrier and any such person whose aircraft is used by carrier for carriage and its agents, servants and representatives.
- A valid ID must be presented upon check-in for flight.