Belize International Airport (BZE)
The Philip Goldson International Airport (PGIA) was built in 1943, and is named after Philip Stanley Wilberforce Goldson, an influential Belizean politician who died in 2001. PGIA is the only international airport in Belize and is located 10 miles (16km) outside Belize City in Ladyville.
These are the current carriers serving Belize. Please note some service listed may be seasonal:
American Airlines: Charlotte, Dallas, Miami and Los Angeles
- Air Canada: Toronto
- Alaska Airlines: Seattle & Los Angeles
- American Airlines: Charlotte, Dallas & Miami
- COPA: Panama City, Panama
- Delta: Atlanta and Minneapolis
- JetBlue: New York (JFK)
- Southwest: Denver & Houston (HOU)
- Sun Country: Minneapolis
- TAG: Guatemala City
- United: Chicago, Houston (IAH), Denver, Los Angeles and New York (Newark)
- Westjet: Toronto & Calgary
Tropic Air also offers scheduled international flights from the airport to San Salvador, San Pedro Sula, Roatán and Cancún.
All arriving international passengers to Belize must clear customs and immigration at the PGIA as it is their first point of entry into Belize. Once through into the arrivals area, our friendly Tropic representatives will be there to guide you onto your connecting domestic or regional flight.