Before requesting a refund, it is important for you to know the conditions under which a refund may be requested.
- Ticket refunds are subject to the fare rules.
- If your Tropic Air flight is cancelled by us, your ticket may be eligible for a refund.
- A ticket refund may have some fees applied based on fare rules.
- In the event of the death of a passenger, the refund will be granted according with Tropic Air’s current policy. In all cases, it is necessary to present a copy of the death certificate of the passenger in whose name the ticket was issued.
- If your ticket was purchased through an OTA (like Expedia) or via a travel agent / resort it must be cancelled or refunded through those issuing entities.
- If your ticket was purchased directly with Tropic Air, either through www.tropicair.com, the Tropic Air mobile app, a Tropic Air station, Reservation or Customer Care office, please complete the Refund Request form.
- Form below must be completed in order for a Refund Request to be considered.