Station Manager – Caye Caulker
Tropic Air is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Station Manager at Tropic’s Caye Caulker Station. Interested candidates living at a different location must be willing to relocate.
- Caye Caulker
- Caye Caulker
Oversees logistics and ground operations at a Tier 1 station of Tropic’s domestic operation. This position provides supervisory and management support to passenger check-in, luggage handling, boarding, deplaning, dispatch, mail and cargo receipt and distribution, ticketing, reservations, and customer service.
- Ensure all passenger, reservation, cargo, mail, and luggage services are effectively delivered
- Ensure that all flights are dispatched on time and in full compliance to Tropic and Civil Aviation regulations
- Ensure that on call personnel are trained and stations equipped to handle daytime medical evacuations.
- Resolve all customer service complaints and issues which may arise and escalate complex cases to Sr. Management
- Ensure all equipment, fixtures, facilities, and other assets are properly maintained, secured and in good working order
- Requisition and account for all supplies needed to operate the station properly and efficiently
- Respond to and accommodate any change in operating conditions (e.g., update W&B to e-Flite online, flight schedules, etc.)
- Ensure that all changes in policy, procedures, or processes are communicated and followed
- Investigate and report incidences, accidents, or any irregularities
- Ensure that satisfactory audits are achieved, and audit recommendations are completed in a timely manner (e.g., Cargo, Safety and Regulatory recommendations)
- Liaise with the local business community and serve as a resource for the company’s business development program by helping to identify local customers, and participate in events and activities which could be targets for growth
- Maintain accurate records as required for timely completion of all reports and correspondence (e.g., Cash Floats, Sales Reports, Safety Issues Report, Quality Assurance Report and Timesheets)
- Maintain a basic personnel file of each employee and include receipt records of all company issued uniform and gear and any other records required to comply to Tropic and Civil Aviation regulations
- Reconcile and submit / deposit sales daily
- Prepare and present annual budget
- Ensure all station personnel are knowledgeable of Tropic’s products and services
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all software systems such as TTI, e-flite and Air Manager (Cargo, Tours and Charters) to assist in ticketing and boarding
- Facilitate monthly staff meetings to discuss operational issues and disseminate company information; prepare and submit minutes of monthly meetings
- Determine staffing levels and appropriately schedule staff to always provide adequate coverage; approve PTO, sick leave, etc.
- Ensure employees’ conduct and personal appearance are maintained to company standards
- Ensure all station personnel are properly trained, cross trained and supervised; ensure that discipline is administered fairly and appropriately in accordance with Tropic guidelines
- Ensure station personnel remains current with security awareness, dangerous goods, and other mandatory certifications
- Conduct annual reviews; participate in the recruitment and selection of station personnel, and manage performance of station personnel
- Ensure station and staff follow all safety, airport, and government regulations
- Ensure checklists, guidelines and other directives are properly posted and that staff comply
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Must have at least five (5) years of recent and successful employment experience at a supervisory level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of recent and successful employment experience at a supervisory level at an airline.
Interested applicants can submit a letter of application, resume, picture of SSB Card and picture of highest education Diploma to email@example.com no later than Friday, October 7th, 2022.