We are proud to be the airline of Belize, powered by exceptional customer service, and a culture of caring. We are recognized as one of the country’s top employers and pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
Want to join our team? Do you want to be where being a member means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think Tropic Air. It’s a great place to work and land.
For a list of current opportunities or to submit your resume, contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
International Operations Agent.
Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport.
Completion of 6th Form
San Pedro/Corporate Headquarters
A Reservations Officer at Tropic Air provides essential technical support to logistics and ground operations in stations serviced by the company in Belize. This position is critical for service delivery to clients and in ensuring customer satisfaction and retention. The functions of this position are directly linked to the primary revenue streams of the company, and include support to passenger ticketing & reservations, customer service, and customer relations, and thus direct influence on load factors and success of the many routes serviced by Tropic.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers on scheduled flights using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff/pricing book.
- Conduct searches using on-line computer reservation system and determine space availability.
- Communicates with customers or other interested parties to advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Assist in maintaining advance or current inventory of available passenger space on flights.
- Advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
- Safety Conscious
- Attention to Detail
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
A High School Diploma with at least 2 years equivalent work experience as a Technical Support Staff or similar type responsibilities in any area relevant to the operations of TROPIC AIR. An Associate Degree in a technical area relevant to the operations of TROPIC AIR and/or this specific position would be an asset. A ‘clean’ Police Record and at least one Recommendation Letter from a previous employer are required.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES DESIRED:
Must have good reading and comprehension skills to be able to understand and follow technical manuals and instructions, and more importantly, staff in this category must be trainable and show great attention to detail and have the ability to follow meticulous steps and procedures.