We are proud to be the airline of Belize, powered by exceptional customer service, and a culture of caring. We are recognized as one of the country’s top employers and pride ourselves on being a great place to work.
Want to join our team? Do you want to be where being a member means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think Tropic Air. It’s a great place to work and land.
For a list of current opportunities or to submit your resume, contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Caye Caulker | Caye Caulker Station | Job Type: Full-time
Deadline: November 18, 2019
Contact: Manager of Human Resources
Phone: 226-2380 Ext: 1271
Tropic Air Ltd. is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Ramp Agent at Tropic Air’s Caye Caulker Station.
A Ramp Agent is critical for both customer service and safety on the ramp of the aircraft, passengers, cargo and other employees. They provide support to passenger luggage handling, marshalling of aircrafts, movement of aircraft stairs, aircraft battery plugging and unplugging, boarding, deplaning, mail bags receipt, cargo receipt and movement to storage.
- Marshall Aircrafts as required
- Loading/unloading of passenger bags, cargo and mail in a safe, timely and responsible manner
- Sort baggage and cargo for proper and easier distribution by Cargo Agents
- Pull, connect, disconnect and store the auxiliary power unit or battery of the aircraft
- Place and remove aircraft stairs for the boarding and deplaning of passengers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Safety conscious
- Detail Oriented
- Assertive in performing tasks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, multiple shift, and team-oriented environment
- Dependable and able to take direction from supervisors
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
- Prior working experience would be an asset